December 15, 2017, 02:09:44 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Report bugs and errors / Checking Internet Connection Android
« Last post by AndrewL on December 10, 2017, 12:21:45 PM »
The presentation will not start if a device is connected to a router that does not have internet (mobile hub, special permission corporate setup etc.). Need to make it so the presentation plays while it does these constant checks in the background.
Open source Digital Signage / Re: Looking for Signage developer
« Last post by admin on December 07, 2017, 01:23:46 PM »
your best option is to use our StudioLite which is open source and just hire a freelancer on Freelancer.com
someone that is an expert in Angular 5
see here:
https://github.com/born2net/studio-lite
Open source Digital Signage / Looking for Signage developer
« Last post by FFMRobertson on December 07, 2017, 11:55:23 AM »
Hi Im Looking for a signage designer. What are my options?
New features and suggestions / Re: campaign rotation between screens
« Last post by mtrigg on December 05, 2017, 07:26:51 AM »
I would assume that this could be achieved using the ADNET component... Building multiple ad packages and placing them in sequenced timelines under a single campaign or 3 campaigns even. Granted there would be limitations... It is a workaround.
New features and suggestions / Re: Add Google Slides support
« Last post by mtrigg on December 05, 2017, 07:24:05 AM »
Technically this is already possible if using the &rm=minimal query at the end of your google slides URL within the HTML widget:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/YOURIDGOESHERE/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=10000&rm=minimal

Edit your google slide, and the next time the content loops back around it will update

OR

using the External App player with Google Chrome in --app mode:
App Name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Command Line: --app="https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/YOURIDGOESHERE/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=10000"

Note: Above assumes your google chrome installation is located in program files x86 not program files for 64-bit.

However, I agree, it would be much better if there was a direct integration... Is this something that can be done? We've got calendars, sheets & drive already... Why not slides?
New features and suggestions / Re: Remove Scene from Timeline when Delete
« Last post by mtrigg on December 05, 2017, 07:15:31 AM »
I want to bring this up again, because this issue still has not been resolved.

At a minimum you should have a blank space in the middle of the area as opposed to a remaining placeholder...
New features and suggestions / Add Google Slides support
« Last post by cteetse1 on December 04, 2017, 07:18:57 AM »
Working for a school district and principals are saying that it is too hard/time consuming to update our digital signage players.  Management is looking at a easy, more costly solution.  I like Digital signage and all that it can do even though it can be overwhelming - especially if you don't use it often.  Staff would like to be able to create a google slide and have it automatically update the devices (as long as the same name is used).  Any possibility of making this happen?
Sure, we developed StudioLite via JavaScript and node, but you are free to convert the underline API to .net, sure!
Dear All,
can you one tell me the possibility to integrate DOTNET SDK (Queue management system) with Meida cloud? and how to integrate?
thank you in advance

Somu
SignagePlayer / Power saving for Monitor is having difficulties Turning back on
« Last post by Boon on November 26, 2017, 08:22:40 PM »
Hello - I am having issues with the Power Saving ability specific to the monitor. I have it set to turn off at a duration at night and turn on mid day... The Turn off feature works fine, and will put the monitor into "standby mode" - however on the "power on" cycle/trigger, the monitor will either not power on out of standby, or it will flash the desktop for a brief moment, and then return to a "no video signal state"(this is what is does most all of the time).... If I move the mouse or press a key on the keyboard, the monitor will kick back on and present the player as expected - but ONLY if I press a key or move the mouse. It is not an option to have someone press a key or move a mouse to make the monitor turn back on. Any ideas as to why the monitor will not cycle and stay on after the "auto trigger"?

The machine is running windows 10 w/signage player - the monitor is a Toshiba 55L510U18(55" 1080p LED)

I have adjusted the TV's settings to never power off in a "no video state", and can confirm the TV remains in a "standby state" during the off hours.

Cycling the PC off, is not an option, as restart is not supported by the BIOS

Any help is appreciated - Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines