March 18, 2019, 06:37:52 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
New features and suggestions / Apple TV Application
« Last post by Henrydon on March 17, 2019, 08:21:58 PM »
Any new information about the app for Apple TV 4?
When is it expected to be released?

Jan-Eric
General discussion on the mediaCLOUD / administration contact ?
« Last post by alqoplWeery on March 17, 2019, 11:34:53 AM »
Hey Everyone. Can someone provide me contact to admin of this forum, I would like to buy an ad here. thx
SignagePlayer / Anyone tried using the Player on an Amazon Fire TV
« Last post by Henrydon on March 17, 2019, 06:14:33 AM »
Does anyone out there own a Grifta solo that has the updated firmware file or any positive results?
General discussion on the mediaCLOUD / Simple slideshow New user
« Last post by Henrydon on March 15, 2019, 04:44:34 PM »
Thanks for that.  If Dettol works better and faster, then thats the stuff to get.

Will give it a go once I finish my vat of Simple Green.
Open source Digital Signage / Re: Installing Digital Signange custom get started
« Last post by admin on March 15, 2019, 06:57:59 AM »
if you have reached this point, you are running the site.  you can open your browser and access the site http://localhost:8080

to stop this process, press Ctrl-C

to generate the deployment files for production, execute: npm run prod
the production files will be under _dist directory (note: you may have issues when executing above command since the script uses UNIX/Linux commands)

best regards

-ADMIN
Open source Digital Signage / Creating reseller account issue
« Last post by dedge on March 14, 2019, 10:24:27 PM »
While creating re seller account, using the steps in github/born2net/msgetstarted , not getting the result. (ie) after answering the wizard questions and the command prompt says, please wait, compiling the web pack(message remains the same for 2 days). Not able to proceed further. Can anyone guide me the steps to be done to clear the error.
Open source Digital Signage / Re: Installing Digital Signange custom get started
« Last post by admin on March 14, 2019, 01:03:07 PM »
may we ask you to join us on chat - in the subject line, ask for Ron P - he may be able to help you with troubleshooting

http://chat.digitalsignage.com

best regards

-ADMIN
General discussion on the mediaCLOUD / Media AdNet
« Last post by mobrien22 on March 14, 2019, 09:20:33 AM »
Can anyone provide a success story related to the Media Adnet? I am looking to give it a try however I do not see any statistics or case studies that tell me this would be worthwhile in the Chicago market. We have a small network of cell phone charging stations in bars/restaurants that I would like to make available, I just want to make sure I can recover the enterprise edition cost. Thank you.
Enterprise edition, branding and reselling / Re: Adnet Feedback
« Last post by mobrien22 on March 14, 2019, 09:05:49 AM »
I came here to ask the exact same question. However, seeing that no one has replied to this in over a year and a half it tells me that Media Adnet does not work.
Open source Digital Signage / Installing Digital Signange custom get started
« Last post by dedge on March 13, 2019, 11:39:40 PM »
While following the steps in the gitub.com/born2net/msgetstarted . after answering the wizard's questions, the command prompt says, please wait for past 24 hours. Not getting results and not able to proceed futher.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines