October 20, 2018, 02:35:30 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
New features and suggestions / Multiple accounts designated to manage stations
« Last post by dclauson on October 19, 2018, 12:53:19 PM »
To grow as a business, it becomes essential to have any approved staff member manage any assigned campaign, station, and share the same resource folder structure. As an example: A pool of customer agents, managing a pool of client stations.
SignagePlayer / Hiding player controls
« Last post by GLFHC on October 19, 2018, 09:24:19 AM »
I'm wondering if there is a way to hide the player controls (not the screen) with AverMedia Center 3D.  Here's why:
I've designed a signage set up that has cable television playing on 2/3 of the screen, with local content playing in other portions.  Every time I shut off the TV or the cable box, the cable TV portion of the screen shuts down.  When I turn it back on, the viewer and the controls show in the screen.  I'd like to know if anyone has run into this problem and if so, how did you solve the controls showing over the signage portion of the screen.
Enterprise edition, branding and reselling / Growing Business Process
« Last post by dclauson on October 18, 2018, 05:21:54 PM »
I have a question for those who have been around awhile. How do you manage the business of growing the business when stations can only belong to one account and users in the same organization cannot work on the same campaign or use the same images and resources from a single source. I'm struggling with how to wrap operational processes around solid management process. Any input, thoughts, or solutions you've devised to manage your infrastructure and work flow would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
SignageStudio / Image quality issues - very variable
« Last post by kitcraft on October 17, 2018, 01:13:40 AM »
Hi, I'm having image quality issues on both Android and Windows players - I am getting lots of jaggies on angled lines in photos. I have tried reducing the photo size to the resolution of the device (1920x1080 - originally 5611xwhatever) and this improves it slightly but still way too jagged. Not all the images do this BUT, trying the same images on a competitor's software gives perfect results with excellent anti-aliasing on angled lines.

Anybody got any ideas? I am using the basic free version of the software but trying to decide which professional Sign solution I should go with. At the moment, this one is my preferred solution if I can solve this rendering issue.
SignagePlayer / Re: App notification on start
« Last post by ilvampiro on October 15, 2018, 08:36:49 AM »
I found the problem and solved
SignagePlayer / App notification on start
« Last post by ilvampiro on October 15, 2018, 05:38:33 AM »
hello , i have a problem with adnorid app player. when app starting, i have this notifaction ( see attached screenshot). I wnat use this app with automatic start without operator. This notification it's a big problem. Suggestions?
SignageStudio / Re: How to use digitalsignage in kiosk mode
« Last post by ANOOP on October 10, 2018, 04:23:21 AM »
Hi;
I can do that for you mail me at anoop (at) dereksolutions (dot) co (dot) in
SignageStudio / Re: How to use digitalsignage in kiosk mode
« Last post by David231 on October 09, 2018, 03:09:17 AM »
Hey guys,

I need a similar solution like this and found MobiLock as a digital signage kiosk solution that turns all the digital signages in kiosk mode and manage the content remotely from anywhere.
General discussion on the mediaCLOUD / Re: mediaCLOUD 6.1 released
« Last post by LEEWELCOME on October 08, 2018, 08:38:22 PM »
Hello, I'm korean student
First of all, thank you for letting me use a good app
Can you tell me how to fix this error?
I used digitalpro
error : User does not have privilege to add records in table event_params
I've set it up, but there's only an e-mail entry
SignageStudio / Re: Upload problem
« Last post by admin on October 05, 2018, 08:07:10 AM »
are you using Desktop studio?
Firewall maybe?