January 21, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SignagePlayer / Re: function to get snapshot is not stable ?
« Last post by admin on January 19, 2018, 08:07:39 AM »
the snapshot does not capture video? or the entire screen?
SignagePlayer / Re: Signage Player freezes
« Last post by admin on January 19, 2018, 08:06:49 AM »
please visit live chat so they may review your setup and assist
regards
Open source Digital Signage / SDK - Check Station Status
« Last post by mjones1040 on January 18, 2018, 05:34:18 AM »
Hi There, I've gotten a handle on the Pepper (or is it Jalapeno now?) SDK, and the JavaScript functions are quite easy to use and expand upon. The number one thing I was looking to do with it was the build out a means to change all stations on Campaign A to Campaign B without having to touch each one (we have quite a few boards and it gets tedious). This was easy enough to do, but one thing we also really would like to show on our Help Desk's status boards are down boards. It is already a node.js application, so integrating the SDK would be very easy, but for the life of me I don't see anywhere the connection status is presented. Given StudioLite shows it, I'm sure its somewhere, but I can't find it!

On another topic, I've been pulling apart the code to figure out the underlying API, and have managed to port some basic functions over into a .NET library; before I go too far on this, has someone already ported the SDK to .NET by any chance?
SignagePlayer / Signage Player freezes
« Last post by HVL on January 18, 2018, 03:12:08 AM »
Hi!

I have a problem with several Signage Players at clients. After a while the players freeze (not synchronously) so the content doesn't update.

Have any of you experienced something similar and found a solution?

Thanks in advance!
« Last post by thongbk on January 18, 2018, 02:03:52 AM »
@Admin ,
I just chatted with DS's live supporter and get the answers " the texture run not stable on some android devices". that why I want to ask DS's user to know anyone got the same issue with me or not. If alot ppl get unstable issue , I will hope DS will fix this issue soon  Otherwise i will find another ways to workaround it :D
SignageStudio / Re: How do I run a campain on another computer without the player.
« Last post by IPNDDS on January 17, 2018, 06:45:22 PM »
You can send the client the web preview link or embed the project using the embedded code on a web page and then send them the link to your web page.  Right now, the web preview and embedded previews are BROKEN and do not display scenes and videos properly.
mediaPLAYERS, Hardware and accessories / Remote management - MediaDROID Android
« Last post by trininox on January 17, 2018, 12:01:35 PM »
Tried using Teamviewer Host app (no root required) but it appears to hang up the proper rendering of the campaign and a reboot is required afterward.
Found a mention on here of Webkey.cc but that appears to require rooting, not sure how that works on MediaDROID devices and support/warranty.

Any advice?
General discussion on the mediaCLOUD / Can I access my campaign via URL?
« Last post by medusa3604 on January 17, 2018, 02:06:26 AM »
Can I access my campaign via URL?
StudioLite is an open source project so any user can easily grab the source code and modify the HTML / CSS to make it anyway you like and host it on your own web site.
also if you are an enterprise user, it will automatically hide certain things in StudioLite to maintain your branding

regards
« Last post by admin on January 16, 2018, 09:22:18 AM »
please check with live chat so they can review this for you...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines