April 22, 2018, 02:50:55 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SignageStudio / Re: Context3D not available with version 6.0.122
« Last post by shawnyadav on April 21, 2018, 05:18:02 AM »
SignagePlayer app was working fine on my Google Pixel 2 when on Android 7.1 however upon updating to Android 8.1 the app only will load a blank white screen on startup and crash itself. Any idea how do I get it working again?
SignageStudio / Any Digital Signage Expert Here?
« Last post by alhafizco on April 19, 2018, 10:16:18 AM »
Hello I am Alhafiz want to Confirm about digital Signage Expert. I am Also Digital Signage Expert.

SignageStudio / Re: Adding Custom Fonts to SignageStudio
« Last post by admin on April 17, 2018, 07:37:24 PM »
please provide a link to a zip file with TTF and we will add it on the next release
SignageStudio / Adding Custom Fonts to SignageStudio
« Last post by CHARLESJUNG on April 17, 2018, 07:26:43 PM »
Hi, I have encountered that SignageStudio only supports basic fonts.

I upload rendered video file or JPEG to use the fonts or footage I want to use, but I have come to a point where I really need to use the fonts that I have.

It will be such a great idea to add our custom fonts to the server so we could use more fonts to design and use!

Tell me your ideas and let's do this!

Thanks all!
Open source Digital Signage / Re: SDK - Check Station Status
« Last post by mjones1040 on April 15, 2018, 02:24:52 PM »
I've been looking into actually using the SOAP services (they are a lot easier to use in C#), but the SOAP services actually use encrypted payloads. For example: galaxy.signage.me/WebService/LoginService.asmx?op=GetBusinessUserInfo

It takes encrypted data as input, but obviously there is not documentation on what method you are using to encrypt the data, and none of the open source studios appear to be using the SOAP services, so I can't figure it out that way. Can you provide any information about how I should be using this service?
can you check if google drive player's Display Mode property is set to Manual if you plan to play only 1 image.

best regards

RON P
Just a heads up:

Ran a 6.0 player with a V6 Studio and a single image stored in a google drive folder flashes.  Could not figure out how to make it stop. I will have to stay on the older player and older studio until this bug is squashed.   

I do love the V6 Studio RSS Feed font size and speed fix - awesome!

Paul Wheeler
Local Business Patriots / Email to my TV
mr.paulwheeler@gmail
636-368-7705

Android players only support 1080p screens. That being said, We would suggest you go with a Windows-based player but avoid any Atom-based CPU as these are generally too weak to run our software. We suggest you go with an i3 based processor at the minimum.
« Last post by admin on April 13, 2018, 03:20:03 PM »
perfect idea!
« Last post by mjones1040 on April 13, 2018, 12:40:00 PM »
Thats fine. I actually ended up using netmon while I had the signage studio open and was able to capture the proper commands for all of the functions.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines