January 17, 2019, 12:00:58 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General discussion on the mediaCLOUD / i can help us
« Last post by Relbeach on Today at 01:54:04 AM »
Hello i am from Andora and i can help you with all of problems.

Please write. Relgise
Enterprise edition, branding and reselling / StudioLite loggin problem
« Last post by MyDoors2018 on January 10, 2019, 06:58:01 AM »
I just want to share that I had exactly the same problem, upgrading from 5.04 to 5.06. The solution above worked for me also.
SignageStudio / Re: Launching StudioPro causes error " ???alert.text.unArchive"
« Last post by admin on January 07, 2019, 08:17:07 AM »
it looks like your account is either a billing account or a dormant account whose data had been removed.  you will therefore need to create a new studio account.  if you wish to use the same email, you must first request your email to be removed.  here's the instructions of how to have the login removed:

Please send an email to MSTech@mediasignage.com requesting to have the email changed. Make sure you also include your login and password as a proof that the account is yours. Take note that the new email you are nominating should not exist on the database, meaning it has not been used as a user account yet.  Before you send in your request, please go to the login page to generate a password using our Forget Password facility and send us the system generated password instead.

Please note that the request will be processed in a queue so there will be a wait time and we don't have any ETA on this.

Send it in this format or your request will be disregarded.
Current registered email:
Current Password:
New Email:

best regards

- ADMIN
SignageStudio / Launching StudioPro causes error " ???alert.text.unArchive"
« Last post by amamilton on January 05, 2019, 09:03:24 AM »
Hi,

I'm attempting to launch StudioPro on a windows 10 pc but I just keep getting an error

alert.text.unArchive

clicking OK leaves me with a black white StudioPro window

How do I fix this?
SignagePlayer / Re: Black bar at bottom of all screens
« Last post by epic paul on January 04, 2019, 10:27:37 AM »
We have this as well - One option is to zoom the picture size on the TV itself and then move the screen divisions in a bit to display correctly.  This also works to hide any upper and lower navigation bars on android TV boxes.

Another option if your item is a full screen image is to turn off respect aspect ratio - this will stretch / skew the image to fully fill the screen division.  If your image is already close to the right shape it will not be distorted all that much.

I wish digitalsignage.com still offered the media droid 90 - it did not have any of these issues and was relatively cheap.   

Paul Wheeler
Local Business Patriots / Email to my TV
mr.paulwheeler@gmail
636-368-7705
SignagePlayer / Re: Black bar at bottom of all screens
« Last post by admin on January 04, 2019, 08:03:20 AM »
may we ask what device you are using? is this our mediadroidx?  the behavior you are describing appears to be an underscan.

best regards

- ADMIN
SignagePlayer / Black bar at bottom of all screens
« Last post by eddiewill9 on January 04, 2019, 06:29:48 AM »
We have just begun using DIgital Signage and it's been pretty smooth, except for one issue: on all of our flat panels (multiple brands-- Vizio, LG, Samsung), there is a black bar at the bottom, preventing true full-screen playback. The bar is bigger (deeper?) on some screens that it is on others, but it is on all of them.

It's odd, as the 1920 x 1080 image appears to be fully loaded and not clipped anywhere or distorted, which I don't understand. I created a tet image with a colored rule around it and I can see the entire rule on all sides and yet there is a black bar/band at the bottom!

All of the sets are set-up for 1080. When running USB slideshows (plugged directly into the step via thumb drive), the screens fill completely as they should.
New features and suggestions / Re: Playing 1 Item in a Playlist
« Last post by Dougtabes on January 03, 2019, 03:42:43 PM »
Although I think these guys are doing a GREAT job with things there is one feature I have been asking and asking for and cannot understand why it cannot be done... They added a new feature called playlist which is AWESOME this is what I wanted except for one small thing. There should be an option in the settings of the play list to play one item. Let’s say there are 10 Subway ads in the playlist, when the timeline hits the playlist it would play one of the ads and then next time around it would play another and then another... I can’t tell you how many advertisers I have that have multiple ads and I only want them to play one ad at a time till the timeline comes back around

I am also hoping for an interface improvement as it just is still so confusing sometimes... Also aligning things should be much easier by selecting multiple items and aligning them. Just do not see it

Thanks for offering a decent product

Doug
New features and suggestions / Re: Playing 1 Item in a Playlist
« Last post by Dougtabes on January 03, 2019, 03:41:10 PM »
Although I think these guys are doing a GREAT job with things there is one feature I have been asking and asking for and cannot understand why it cannot be done... They added a new feature called playlist which is AWESOME this is what I wanted except for one small thing. There should be an option in the settings of the play list to play one item. Let’s say there are 10 Subway ads in the playlist, when the timeline hits the playlist it would play one of the ads and then next time around it would play another and then another... I can’t tell you how many advertisers I have that have multiple ads and I only want them to play one ad at a time till the timeline comes back around

I am also hoping for an interface improvement as it just is still so confusing sometimes... Also aligning things should be much easier by selecting multiple items and aligning them. Just do not see it

Thanks for offering a decent product

Doug
Internet Of Things / Re: Post to google spreadsheets
« Last post by admin on December 24, 2018, 09:49:59 AM »
IFTTT can be used also to transmit and receive data.  may we refer you first to these 3 videos:
For Transmitting: http://s3.signage.me/business1000/resources/ifttt_intro.mp4
For Receiving: http://s3.signage.me/business1000/resources/smartswitch.mp4
For Transmitting and Receivinghttp://s3.signage.me/business1000/resources/ifttt_sms.mp4

if you wish, we can offer our content creation service where we can set this up for you.

sincerely your

ADMIN
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines