September 19, 2017, 07:14:09 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General discussion on the mediaCLOUD / Visit Verona on Segway
« Last post by Segwayclito on Today at 07:02:03 PM »
We offer a great different experience to move around Verona. By Segway you will save time and energy, enjoying everything from a new point of view.

<a href=https://goo.gl/3g7791>Visit Site</a>
SignageStudio / Re: Scripting
« Last post by admin on Today at 11:06:56 AM »
well not lite really, but just pure API
please speak to live chat so they can assist,
regards
hello admin -
thank you for this great app... i am having the same problem as chrisgate (Enhanced AverMedia live TV / capture support is making mouse cursor to always display on the screen)... this not acceptable... is there a fix or work around for this yet?

thanks -
chris rains
« Last post by steveRedMinnow on September 18, 2017, 07:24:37 AM »
you are the one that mentioned that it would be in the StudioLite API:

<Your post> scripting will be part of a new engine that will be introduced via StudioLite API.
I do not have an ETA as we are still working to get 6.0 to final release.</Your post>

I was kind of stunned that it would be added in StudioLite and not StudioPro since Lite is supposed to be just that.
Open source Digital Signage / Re: ERI
« Last post by admin on September 17, 2017, 03:59:47 PM »
it is pre-generated for every reseller / enterprise member
Open source Digital Signage / ERI
« Last post by renzz17 on September 17, 2017, 02:19:24 PM »
Can i fetch the ERI (used for the campaign preview URL) from the API? Or is it generated somewhere, if so how can I generate it?
« Last post by admin on September 15, 2017, 03:37:16 PM »
you mean in Lite? slowly we will be adding more features... but the idea is to keep Lite... well lite and simple!
SignageStudio / Re: Update a single campaign
« Last post by admin on September 15, 2017, 09:52:18 AM »
Assuming you are using the desktop pro version,
When you save and upload, there is a checkbox there that gives you the option to update all the players, uncheck that and then hit ok. So that your changes are uploaded to the server.
Then go to STATIONS, and select the stations you want to push updates to by clicking on it, and then click the PLAY button, it will ask you if you want to update the station hit ok. Done.

The easiest way to do what you're doing is to make use of google sheet, and the sheet component, with this setup the data is updated live within a few minutes of editing the Google Sheet online. But this component is an enterprise only feature.
noted,
regards
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines