July 17, 2019, 01:24:04 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Campaign block at SignagePlayer  (Read 2592 times)

logtech1946

• View Profile
Campaign block at SignagePlayer
« on: September 28, 2010, 09:55:39 PM »
I have no idea if this is SignageStudio configuration issue or SignagePlayer bug. Those days my stations could not display the video/html/media Rss where I put were in black screen. I also experienced that a video clip could not operate [auto rewind] normally that it left a uncertained duration time in black. Usually, it should be auto rewind within few seconds. Or the temperature scene went off while playback. All those issue are normal before. Any clue?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign block at SignagePlayer
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 07:39:34 AM »
Are you using the Scheduler?  Best it to try and eliminate other variable like using the Sequencer, using a black scene instead of video file etc...
So you can narrow down the issue

logtech1946

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 10:35:59 PM »
I don't use scheduler and only use one sequencer. I changed to use balck scene for video and set [repeat to fit] and video

logtech1946

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 10:43:28 PM »
Sorry for error input. Now here again.

I don't use scheduler and only use one sequencer. I changed to use balck scene as suggested for video and set [repeat to fit] and video set as [auto rewind]. After starting SignagePlayer, the video first run plays fine and then jump to second run, the video zone become black and other zone picture's resolution is changed, too. Any idea to fix?   

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines