November 20, 2018, 12:38:02 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Bugs  (Read 1055 times)

pdxadshare

• View Profile
Bugs
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:43:09 PM »
Hello

I've noticed a few bugs since the new updates. I thought I'd throw them out here just in case nobody's aware of them yet. I have Version 6.0.44.

Catalog: You can't add or change resources to your items. You can in the web version but not in the desktop version.

json players are causing huge problems on timelines. I created json while watching the tutorial videos. I did it step by step. The individual timeline previews were showing the json players were working as designed, but if you previewed them in together in the campaign mode, they crash the player. Same on my tablets - they crashed. I tried many different ways and contacted support. I followed their advice but could never stop the crashing.

Copy and paste is not working well. You can't copy and paste items in scene editors anymore. Some things can be copied and paste, but it's not working nearly as well as it used it.

Thanks!

sherwin

• View Profile
Re: Bugs
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 11:52:46 PM »
With regards with the Catalog, I was able to add and remove items from the catalog with no issue. What I found is that using certain characters (&, \, or <) in the info section of the item can cause the crash during save.

For the copy paste in the Scene Editor, I found that it does not paste if you don't have an item selected on the scene stage.

These bugs have been logged and will be acted on.

As for the JSON players, may I have the login username/email of the account that's having the issue so I can analyze.

Regards,
Sherwin

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines