July 16, 2019, 02:14:24 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: some bugs - RESOLVED  (Read 3020 times)

vdmidia

• View Profile
some bugs - RESOLVED
« on: June 08, 2010, 06:50:49 AM »
Friends, accurately resolve some "bugs" serious there. I was working on a campaign
when the editor stopped displaying the advanced options in the "Catalogue player" and "
RSS ", had to restart. When restarted the STUDIO had disappeared several
files of different channels of my campaign. Simply disappeared. Some
channels were completely empty. I've been noticing the disappearance of this type several times. But that today was the biggest so far. Always have to be checking the campaigns and looking for items that disappear leaving holes in the timeline. Please check. I've had to redo entire campaigns for that reason. Odendo'm not trust the system, it is not good.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 12:36:28 PM by vitrinedtv »

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: some bugs
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 07:20:33 AM »
Hello,
We want to fix the disappearing resources for you...
However we need a way to reproduce this issue.

Can you PLEASE give us the steps to see the issue?
Also, email us your account info so we can login and see the problem in your account.

mstech [ a t] mediasi... com
So please show us how to make this happen!

Eric.

ReggaeLady

• View Profile
Re: some bugs
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 04:12:33 PM »
Eric,
I,ve had this problem on two occasions...The second time I double checked what I did (Which was to adjust Another timeline). I then went to that campaign and checked each and every resource against each other's Time (duration) I found a spot that was over by 1second....Well I had to move each and every item until I found the 1 second and when expanded low and behold it was one of the files that just Shrunk by itself.
No idea why it happened but it did two times on multiple player's timeline. So in my case it disnt disappear...it Shrunk.

Sharon

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines