October 29, 2020, 12:09:28 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Paragraph Justification  (Read 3000 times)

James

• View Profile
Paragraph Justification
« on: June 07, 2010, 11:16:41 AM »
It is very difficult to porduce quality custom content without some paragraph justification support. I mentioned this a few months ago and could really use it in the custom date and weather components. Let's face it, "December" takes up a lot mor room that "June"

| Wednesday |

vs.

| Monday      |

I would like to see:

|   Monday   |

Jim

ReggaeLady

• View Profile
Distressed
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 12:26:31 PM »
Hi Eddie,
Reading your posts it seems you are doing some custom xml stuff?

I need some urgent assistance on a Forex Rate Board that I need to update automatically within a few minutes.
I've been through the tutorials and all points to a reboot after Every change which will be VERY unprofessional for this solution. ( 3-6 Changes are made per day according to FX rate changes).

I cant have the client reboot and interrupt the whole signage display multiple times per day :(

I am looking for a solution whereby each Client has a log in to change their rates On demand and it updates seamlessly once they save and close the studio.

I already have this running on another provider's system that I want to change over to MS.......I have the HTML template....Just not sure how to get it working on MS.

Is this possible??  Anyone??
Haaaallllllpppppp!!

Any assistance on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Distressed Sharon :(
Sunny Jamaica :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines