June 24, 2018, 06:51:57 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Beta 6.0 and bug tracking questions  (Read 549 times)

steveRedMinnow

• View Profile
Beta 6.0 and bug tracking questions
« on: September 04, 2017, 06:48:32 AM »
I have a couple of questions regarding SignageStudio 6.0 Beta

I have been using v6.0 beta on and off for a couple of weeks and have found some issues I think are worth reporting. I want to first try and replicate them on a different system to see what is going on but would like to submit these soon.

Specifically for the beta version, do you want these posted in this part of the forum or is there a bug tracking system you use or an email address to send these to?

Also, is there a nightly build version of the beta that we can use, or is there just the original beta release? I keep hearing of some of the planned updates in v6.0 that I do not see in the current beta version and I was hoping those might be rolled out soon to test.

Thanks!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Beta 6.0 and bug tracking questions
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 07:58:38 AM »
thanks for the post, we would love any feedback and are looking for more comments and bug reports from users like yourself.
please post any issues / bugs on this forum.
and the nightly build will prompt you when you run the Studio, to auto-update, so when you see the message, simply click [upgrade]

tx again.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines