August 20, 2017, 02:52:50 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Simple slideshow? New user  (Read 24222 times)

kelemvor

• View Profile
Simple slideshow? New user
« on: November 30, 2016, 06:24:59 AM »
Hi,

Brand new to digitalsignage.com and am not sure which product I should be looking at or even if it matters.  All we want to do is have a bunch of TVs in our office showing some announcement type information as part of a slideshow.  Each TV has a computer connected to it that currently goes to a website but we are ending our agreement with what we currently use and I'm looking for an alternative.  They will all show the same information and it's just picture after picture like a powerpoint would be.

I'm assuming this program can do that without any problems but I just wanted to know if it matters if I use the cloud option or not or if there's anything else I need to know.  I didn't see a slideshow listed in the video tutorial section so if there's an easy instruction set I can follow to get this up and running, that'd be great too.

Thanks.

gchambers

• View Profile
Re: Simple slideshow? New user
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 08:05:18 AM »
I am a long time user of this application and am familiar with configurations such as yours.  Would be happy to answer questions so just private message me

Greg

kelemvor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 09:25:09 AM »
Well,  I played around with it and think I actually got it working.  Created a timeline, added some pictures, installed the player, and it seems to be working.

One question I do have is..  Since I have to specify a duration for the Timeline, and I could have any number of images that I need to show at a given time, do I have to manually change the duration for the Timeline and Channel every time I add or remove an image from my lineup?

Other than that my slideshow seems to be working OK.

Thanks.

StevieB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 02:11:53 PM »
Hi kelemvor,
we developed a simple web-application to add images & video's with timesettings, schedule etc. It's connected to the media signage studio. Please contact me if interested stevie at screenlink.eu
best,
Stevie

mati 6

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 12:55:16 AM »
You can set the duration of timeline to 24:00:00 and use 'repeat to fit' option. You wouldn't have to care about the duration of timeline no matter how many images you would upload.

gang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 04:48:27 PM »
I am interest your web applications, please contact me in flashmedia.net.au

riti

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 10:31:40 AM »
Can anyone share tips about slideshow? It would really help me! Thx in advance.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines