October 17, 2019, 08:07:47 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Ads analytics 4.3 version  (Read 1909 times)

DS4Egeoisystems

• View Profile
Ads analytics 4.3 version
« on: August 29, 2016, 09:06:36 AM »
Good afeternoon,

We continue using ads analytics 4.x version actually this version is unstable, when i save the package and label name, later all the presets changed or mixed with the other proof of play campaigns)

Please admin we need a easy way to get the data report.

I suggest separate the adnet/ad local for users doesnt need rate tables and budgets

now i have to copy and paste the campaings on the web browser, then put the proof of play on studio (4.3version)   :-\

Regards

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ads analytics 4.3 version
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 10:14:31 AM »
For local ad packages (ad packages assigned to targets on the same account), you don't need billing to have balance - they will display even if your balance is zero or negative. For ad packages assigned to non-local targets, you will need a positive balance. If you wish to use this within your enterprise network, you can create a rate table that has a rate set to zero. This way the balance where the outgoing ad package comes from is not consumed.
As for reports, you can get specific analytics - by customer, target, content, or hourly reports. You can also select a customer from the network tree and it will only display reports pertaining to that customer.

DS4Egeoisystems

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 07:54:52 AM »
THERE NO POSSIBILITIES TO KEEP THE OLD VERSION STABLE, WILL TOO DIFFICULT FOR US MIGRATE TO THE NEW VERSION, WE HAVE UPDATE MANUALLY AROUND 2.5000 PLAYERS TO

We cant lose the data monthly.

Since 2 weeks all the label and packages name that we save then appears different and get
deleted names from past month, please we need support for that. maybe clearing cache.

Before when i create a new package always the default name is "content" now create automactly old package name delete past month.

best regards

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 08:43:12 AM »
That is exactly the reason why we completely re-developed a new mediaADNET with new proof of play.

We felt (just like you do) that the previous was neither powerful enough nor stable enough.

While you "can" stay on old proof of play, we would not recommend it. The new mediaADNET is super flexible, reliable and delivers immediate ROI for you. I understand that upgrading many stations at once is not easy, but you should definitely beging the process of upgrading.

Let me just add that with mediaCLOUD 6.0 and the Interactive Digital Signage, you will be AMAZED at the features you will get, both in touch and non touch (300% increase in cpu utilization and all GPU processing), and it's all coming very soon, so you would want to upgrade anyways.

regards

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines