November 16, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Adjust signage player size?  (Read 5976 times)

Scotwell

• View Profile
Adjust signage player size?
« on: June 26, 2016, 10:23:15 PM »
Hi.i just want to know can i adjust the screen display player half size of the monitor??like Half of the screen i want to display desktop.

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Adjust signage player size?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 06:27:41 AM »
Use kiosk mode have two channels one channel put the digital signage content on another channel put the local exe .. Try and see it might work

Scotwell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 01:15:47 AM »
i just want to use the player for only 320*320.but the signage player play at full screen?How can i adjust so the player only play for 320*320 pixel Top left corner??

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 01:30:19 PM »
Unfortunately,  you cant adjust the player to just make use of the top left corner of the screen.

But you can however create a campaign of the lets say 1920 x 1080 and assign a 320 x 320 screen division on the top left corner.  Which will play anything you want on that top left corner of the screen, but the rest of the full screen will be blacked out.  Commonly used on big LED signs.

Scotwell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 07:07:27 PM »
OK tq.
Another question I need to ask is does the MediaSignage software support a report function (something like a transmission report) where you can see which resources have been played and how often they have been played during the day or Week or Month.

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 11:28:10 PM »
You should be an enterprise user and check this video http://s3.signage.me/business1000/resources/ProofOfPlay.mp4 for proof of play to check how many times a resource has been played
Right now there is no provision to know whether the resource has been downloaded or not.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines