January 28, 2020, 04:57:12 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum



Author Topic: Dynamic components not working in the Google Spreadsheet scenes  (Read 1963 times)

Ozzmosis211

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
When using the Google Spreadsheet scene for dynamic content updates, I noticed the Dynamic Components which I have in place do not move from Point 1 to point 2. For instance, If I set any component on my scene to rotate during playback, all components remain at dynamic point 1 and never move to point 2. However, they DO operate correctly within the scene editor preview. Just not actual playback.  The same scene operates and plays back perfectly if I change the scene from Google Spreadsheet to just a normal scene. The only downfall is my content is not dynamic at this point.
I am on player and studioPro version 5.0.52 and my player is windows 7.

 

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines