February 20, 2020, 07:09:49 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Flickr Component Only Working In Studio Preview Mode  (Read 2349 times)

digital_sign

• View Profile
Flickr Component Only Working In Studio Preview Mode
« on: December 19, 2015, 08:34:54 PM »
I have lost so much time banging my head against this wall deleting and redoing scenes with the off chance I wasn't following the tutorial correctly but it really is broken.

My version of the Enterprise Studio will only preview FLICKR in the browser within the program, once i export it save it or preview it in an external browser, the flickr components stop working.

i am so frustrated with this software right now.  Its christmas-time, there will likely be a delay in shipping my mediaDROID and now the studio starts bugging out.

This is the best digital signage solution out there?  Really angry right now.   >:(

digital_sign

• View Profile
Re: Flickr Component Only Working In Studio Preview Mode
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 02:57:21 PM »
I deleted all the Flickr components to see if it was a bug and used an Instagram component instead.

Instagram works fine in studio preview mode but when I output it to a browser, it does not work.

So, same problems with instagram and flickr

:-\ :-\ :-\

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 07:03:39 PM »
R u saying that when you run your signage player the feeds does not come or are u trying to just run in an external browser, some components might not work on the browser

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 07:28:09 PM »
Just tested this both Flickr and Instagram appears to be working fine on the web previews.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines