September 21, 2019, 08:16:02 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Enhanced FasterQ  (Read 2299 times)

chaser

• View Profile
Enhanced FasterQ
« on: October 01, 2015, 04:54:50 PM »
1. White Label Branding of FasterQ and ability to have URL hosted through your own website.
2. Ability to create wait time reports. (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Clerk, Customer, Line)
3. On the customer kiosk page, change the print button to where it does not launch a separate page, causing the Signage Player to crash, or fix to work in signage player.
4. Ability to schedule appointments.
5. Full Signage Studio integration, not Studio Lite
6. After customer has been serviced ability to text customer if they left something to notify.
7. Ability to fully integrate with signage player not just link to URL.
8. Ability to have separate login for clerks manning the lines.
9. Ability to have FasterQ make verbal announcements EX: "Number 32, to Window 5"
10. Custom message for any of the methods of obtaining a ticket. EX: "Number 12 for Motor Vehicles, You need: 1. registration, 2. photo ID, etc"
11. Individual teller remote stats within each line.
12. Ability to implement a physical remote to call next number.
13. Ability to track individual employees and customers wait times and service times. Identify customers by method of take-a-number.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 05:51:35 PM by chaser »

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Enhanced FasterQ
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 09:46:23 PM »
I was wondering, are you using FasterQ in your business?
if so we would love to hear some feedback and yes we will be adding more features including the ones listed

regards

chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 11:24:26 AM »
We are trying to implement FasterQ within DMV's, there are a couple significant limitations that are hindering us though:
1. No kiosk app nor the signage player are friendly with the pop-up window for printing a ticket. It is critical that we are able to print.
2. We really need the ability to print reports on how long it takes the customer from getting a ticket until service (Daily, Weekly Monthly). Not necessary but we would use reports that let us know the average transaction time as well.
3. Considering we do this for other businesses, we want white label branding for the FasterQ as well as the ability to host on our own site or the ability to mask the digitalsignage.com domain.
I would be happy to talk to you and give as much feedback as you would like if you would like to call me at 816-853-9303

I would be willing to pay to help develop these changes promptly.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 11:29:56 AM by chaser »

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 09:49:13 AM »
please contact Lawrence on Live Chat and ask for Sean's email, I will provide more details and also pricing on FasterQ changes.
I think we should talk so I can understand your needs better.

avis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 10:43:15 AM »
Hi admin,

I also want to know if there is any service for customizing the add-on functions for fasterQ. Can you give me Sean's email as well for this support service.

Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines