August 15, 2020, 08:59:50 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: More access Keys than the 7 or 8 provided?  (Read 3660 times)

johned2k

• View Profile
More access Keys than the 7 or 8 provided?
« on: May 23, 2012, 01:26:40 PM »
Is it possible to have more than 8 access keys or even have it to where it may be open ended to where we decide what the key number should be? Here is the situation I am in, I have a business that sells advertising and allowing them access to their AD or scene (a key) is an AWESOME selling point BUT I am limited to the amount of keys that are currently provided. Do you have anything in the works for the future to allow more access keys?

conroymultimedia

• View Profile
Re: More access Keys than the 7 or 8 provided?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 02:39:57 PM »
Enterprise edition allows unlimited accounts, so would it not be possible to assign each of your clients with their own account. That way you would only need 2 keys per client or per account. One for you and one for you client.

Perhaps it won?t work that way, I?m new here so don?t shoot me!

johned2k

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 08:00:04 PM »
Ha, shoot? Not at all we are all here to share and help. I do have the Enterprise edition. My situation is a little different than what you mentioned. Many times things are built towards an end user such as what you mentioned to some degree. What I do is sell to someone who is a salesman which in turn that is his 'business' or account. Then HE sales ads and I manage,design etc... so if he has 15 locations or screens in his business(account in Enterprise) and has 40 paying advertisers(customers) I could potentially give each one of his customers access to just their ad which they could maybe control their text as an example. The power that a customer would feel would be quite hard for anyone else to compete with. Each location (license) is not a business or a customer.

rosbal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 08:09:02 AM »
It would be great to have more access keys even if I have to pay extra for having more access keys. It will help a lot.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines