January 20, 2022, 01:40:14 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: The player keeps distorting my presentation  (Read 2758 times)

HiThere

• View Profile
The player keeps distorting my presentation
« on: March 28, 2015, 04:05:55 AM »
Brightsign's lack of MAC support made be decide to move away. digitalsignage.com looked as if it would do. The signage studio (43241), even the PRO is way easyer to  work with. But...

The player keeps distorting my presentation.

To test things out I made a small 1080 1920 portrait presentetion. To avoid tilting my laptop ever so often I made my tablet a station. The presentation was distorted (img A).

Then i found out I could set an output to a specific resolution, so I made one fiting the tablet. The presentation was distorted (img A). 

Thinking ik could be the fact that the LifeTab is a budget tablet I made an output fiting for a samsung galaxy tab. The presentation was distorted (img B). 

Well maby that output was'nt what i thought. Namely to crop one presentation to diffrent devices. so I mesed up my home desctop computer and tilted the monitor to make it a portrait player. Set the output to ecact the same resolution as the presentation with again a distorted presentetion (img C)

Is it the player detecting the wrong resolution, and can I set the player to force a resolution? Player and Studio latest version at 26 of march

img A

img B

img C

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The player keeps distorting my presentation
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 08:06:55 AM »
please check with live chat as I am sure they can resolve the configuration for you.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines