January 28, 2020, 04:31:12 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Right click not working in Studio (Enterprise)  (Read 2530 times)

teethstraight

• View Profile
Right click not working in Studio (Enterprise)
« on: January 26, 2015, 08:30:38 AM »
Right clicking on scenes, resources, timelines etc. in Studio has suddenly stopped working when logged in as Enterprise user. This was working fine early last week, but then stopped near the end of the week. No updates to Studio were done. Current version is 4.32.37.

Oddly, when I log into a specific user account, right click does work.

I reported this to Live Chat on Friday who logged in to my Enterprise account and confirmed the issue. Have not heard anything back. Issue persists.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Right click not working in Studio (Enterprise)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 08:38:47 AM »
It is currently disabled as we are tinkering with ways to re-enable it due to the latest release changes which introduced copy/paste between accounts.
However it broke the copy paste in enterprise sub account when opened from Desktop StudioPro, so we are aware of it and will see what's the best approach to enable it.

regards.

teethstraight

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 05:37:08 AM »
I requested in another post for the duplicate button to be brought back. Right now I have no way to copy or duplicate any item. Very frustrating. What is the ETA of this fix?

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 07:23:00 AM »
If you directly login to the business id the copy and paste function works. Any reason why you only use the Enterprise login?

teethstraight

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 02:02:35 PM »
I know that it works when directly logging into the business, but it used to work in the Enterprise login as well. That alone is reason for it to be fixed.

Secondly, we manage all our clients' accounts for them. It is much more streamlined to just open desktop studio for a specific client as the enterprise user (no login required), rather than logging out and logging in for each different user.

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 08:57:26 AM »
Apparently this has been resolved in a past update as the issue is no longer there.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines