February 26, 2020, 07:00:46 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Image from previous timeline appears in next timeline  (Read 2031 times)

manolis

• View Profile
Image from previous timeline appears in next timeline
« on: March 03, 2015, 03:51:55 AM »
Hi,

I am a new enterprise user and i have a major problem.

Signage player in windows 8.1 pc.

When a timeline changes or when in a timeline there is a second different division then some of the content of the first timeline appears for a very short time like flash) in the second timeline. Then the content of the second timeline comes and everything seems ok.

Is this a bug of the software? A bug of the continues channel maybe? Are others with the same problem?

Am i doing something wrong?

If the signage player works like this it is not something that i can put in my business. Seems terrible!

thanks

Filla

• View Profile
Re: Image from previous timeline appears in next timeline
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 08:40:33 AM »
We run into this when shifting between FLV and MP4 on timelines with Droid player.  Try using FLV for all video formats and see if that cleans it up.
If you are already running FLV for all video... then no idea.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Image from previous timeline appears in next timeline
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 09:32:32 AM »
Hi,

I am a new enterprise user and i have a major problem.

Signage player in windows 8.1 pc.

When a timeline changes or when in a timeline there is a second different division then some of the content of the first timeline appears for a very short time like flash) in the second timeline. Then the content of the second timeline comes and everything seems ok.

Is this a bug of the software? A bug of the continues channel maybe? Are others with the same problem?

Am i doing something wrong?

If the signage player works like this it is not something that i can put in my business. Seems terrible!

thanks

Will need more info, like what type of player are you using. and how the campaign is built so we can investigate what is happening.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines