July 21, 2019, 07:51:09 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Categories for ADNET Packages  (Read 35626 times)

vdmidia

• View Profile
Categories for ADNET Packages
« on: July 04, 2016, 08:12:49 AM »
You need to have some way to make the packages belong to "categories". So ADNET know that should not "stick" two ads in the same category as a result. Unless not have anything else to be displayed between them.

Ex:
1 - Pepsi buying an ad in a adnet screen;
2 - Then, Coca-Cola also buy an ad in the same ADNET screen;
What happens is that we have the possibility that this adnet screen run in sequence, one after the other, the announcement of Pepsi and Coca-Cola together.

In many cases, advertising agencies do not accept this practice.

Now think of a local market, where several pizzerias advertise on same ADNET screen. Not cool display all of them together. I would take the ADNET "know" that it is ad of the "same kind of store" and thus put other packages between them so that there is this advertising shock of the same type.

My suggestion is that I quoted above example. It would be very helpful. Otherwise, I would have to deny the request for announcement of the "Coca-Cola", which is not good for business.

That's it folks!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Categories for ADNET Packages
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 10:27:42 AM »
You can use a naming convention as categories or create multiple packages as well...

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines