January 23, 2022, 12:59:34 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: share campaigns between studio lite or studiopro  (Read 3087 times)

Constantin

• View Profile
share campaigns between studio lite or studiopro
« on: January 07, 2015, 07:48:54 AM »
Hi,

How can I share campaigns between studiolite and studiopro?

We need to upload videos from studioPro to all accounts created in studiolite. (if we try from studiopro always is asking me to convert to studiopro , we don't want to, we need to use studiolite also.

So right now to share campaigns etc from account studio pro to another account studiopro is possible with the last update.
But if we want to share campaign from account studiopro to account studioLite   is not possible
Also from studiolite to another studiolite account is not possible the campaign sharing.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: share campaigns between studio lite or studiopro
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 08:24:53 AM »
Pro and Lite are not compatible, thus you can't share content between the two, only upgrade from lite to pro (one way ticket)....
copy paste between lite accounts is not possible, if you need such advanced features we recommend pro!

Constantin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 12:49:47 AM »
We need both.

We are using Pro version as we are the administrators. for upload, create campaigns , manage everything. etc.
But our clients have to use the studioLite version because they want to use it from ipads. so we created a webview of the studiolite. but we have this big problem.

Any solution to fix this, a trick or something... or maybe an update in near future ?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 08:29:32 AM »
I can add to future release notes but don't have ETA

regards

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines