September 20, 2020, 09:19:52 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: IOS IPAD not updating campaign  (Read 2724 times)

GCR

• View Profile
IOS IPAD not updating campaign
« on: December 18, 2014, 07:49:25 AM »
I am unable to update or change a campaign on the IOS IPAD signage player via studiolite.  I can get it initially configured; but after that I am unable to manage and changes remotely from studiolite.  Unless, I logout out of the IPAD digital signage and log back in; basically resetting and restarting the IPAD signage configurations.

In Station,  the stop will stop the campaign, the start will start the campaign. But  select a different campaign from drop down and refresh does not seem to work. The send event also does not update or do anything (not sure what send event does).  What is the sequence of steps to update a campaign?

Any guidance is much appreciated. 

thank you,

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: IOS IPAD not updating campaign
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 09:50:15 AM »
I dont think Signage player supports Ipad .. They had launched initally but it has been kept on backburner as far as my knowledge goes

GCR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 10:18:53 AM »
It is on their website - a pretty basic app and interface when you install that does initial kick off a campaign from studiolite...

Can DigtalSignage confirm whether this is supported or backburner?

thanks,

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 12:02:28 PM »
All of our focus in mobile development has been on Android, however we will be releasing an updated full featured iOS player around January / February 2015.

Dogdilm

• View Profile
IOS IPAD not updating campaign
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 01:57:42 AM »
Since the update from Apple my iPad Mini will not connect to HMA. My iPhone has no difficulty.  I have deleted and re-installed the HMA app to no avail. Any suggestions?

HFXSigns.ca

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 06:41:06 AM »
Since the update from Apple my iPad Mini will not connect to HMA. My iPhone has no difficulty.  I have deleted and re-installed the HMA app to no avail. Any suggestions?

Please clarify what is HMA?

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines