November 28, 2021, 04:06:16 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: switching source not happening  (Read 2561 times)

SimplyLocal

• View Profile
switching source not happening
« on: April 23, 2014, 06:36:27 AM »
I have 2 problems. 
I have a test campaign with 3 source video content. File 1. is a flash file in the cloud.  This plays without difficulty.  I have the files in 2 timelines and set to play on a schedule. 
The main timeline has the cloud based flash file that plays fine and an external content (file 2,  on our local server) flash file that plays fine in the software but when it is set to play In the player it starts, I get at flash of the beginning of the video, but then it jumps back to the cloud based 1. flash file.  All files are on the timeline at the exact time length of the media.  And nothing is set to auto rewind.

2nd problem involves the 2nd timeline.  This is also an external content but it is live streaming video.  The first timeline is set to medium priority and the second timeline is set to high priority.  When it is time to switch to the 3. file streaming video, the player does this correctly.  However, when it is time to switch back, it never does.   It stays on the streaming live video until the player is restarted. 

Thanks

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines