December 15, 2019, 12:51:54 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: how to remove the smooth transitions between the pictures  (Read 2600 times)

Kulagin

• View Profile
how to remove the smooth transitions between the pictures
« on: April 09, 2014, 10:47:56 AM »
Hi all,
I have a few pictures on the timeline - slideshow.
Please tell me how to remove the smooth transitions between the pictures - one picture fades away and the other slowly emerges. The same transitions if I insert a video. I looked through all settings - no effect it is not (in properties of picture all effect is off).
Another question is how to do if there is a gap between the pictures second duration, display a black screen?

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: how to remove the smooth transitions between the pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:13:27 AM »
Use the scene editor for fading.You can add the resource into the scene and use blur with dynamic feature. You can work around to understand that. Similarly if you want the picture to move out and another one to  appear then use the dynamic mode in Pos/Size.
I could not understand your second question ..Do you want the black screen to appear or remove??

Kulagin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 07:42:44 AM »
Anoop, thanks for the answer.
The problem of how to make a slideshow without transition effect between  pictures .
For example, I create a new compaign, then  in the timeline I put some pictures   and get the video on Signageplayer like http_://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx4nMdmhKPw (one image gradually turns into another). But I need not smooth transition.

The second question is how to make that Signageplayer  show pictures exactly  time that has prescribed for this picture on the timeline and if there is a gap \ space between the pictures, that Signageplayer does not have to show anything. Now I have this situation: it doesn't  matter whether there are gaps between the pictures or not, Signageplayer  showing all without any differences.

HFXSigns.ca

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 01:55:38 PM »
Based on my experience timelines will display the last loaded content. Meaning if you have a picture load that is 10 seconds long, then you want 10 seconds of empty and then another picture the first picture will show for 20 seconds because it isn't told to go away. The only way I've been able to have a blank image is using scheduler and making it have blank but that's not an option for what you're trying to do. Have you tried creating a blank image and just using it as a spacer between your images?

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines