November 13, 2019, 06:20:11 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: own SWF file only works then run as 3rd party  (Read 2059 times)

ShowIT Media

• View Profile
own SWF file only works then run as 3rd party
« on: April 06, 2014, 01:33:54 PM »
Hi,

Hope there is someone clever out there that can answer me on why the SWF file I have created only works if I tick of the 3rd party mark, when uploading it to the signage cloud?
It sort of beats the purpose.

It is build using Adobe flash Builder and just displays images from a webserver in a random order.

It works great but having to tick of the 3rd party mark removes it from the normal flow and wraps it in an HTML element that makes a solid square box that runs on top of every ting else.

I really want it to be able to run like any other content.

I have tried all other combinations but it seams that it will only run if the 3rd party tick is set, else it just dosent show up.

regards,
Jonas

ukdigital

• View Profile
Re: own SWF file only works then run as 3rd party
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 08:57:45 AM »
I too have issues playing swf files, they show in my browser fine but when I upload and add to a campaign, nothing?

Anyone?

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: own SWF file only works then run as 3rd party
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 10:10:41 PM »
Make sure you are using SDK 4.6 and not something from SDK 3.5. Also you need to set to trust content and it should work natively. If you are still having issues, please feel free to email me direct along with the file and I will have a look at it on my end.

Chris

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines