December 11, 2019, 07:48:13 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Cant log in through web version  (Read 1979 times)

4R Graphics

• View Profile
Cant log in through web version
« on: March 25, 2014, 03:20:41 PM »
Ok so I just tried several times with 2 different accounts to log into the web version of the studio. I am not at my computer and wanted to do some stuff to show someone and I cant get in.

I spoke with live chat and they verified that the account and password was correct and said they can log in but I can not.

I even tried to reset my password and it said that account does not exsist WEIRD.

I just logged in with one of my accounts to the forum to post this message and it let me.

i do notice that the username (email) and the password blocks on the forum put everything in caps anything to that for the web studio log in????

Anyone else have issues with the web version of studio. Its not super impoortant at the moment but in the future I will need access through the web version as I will not always be at my computer to be do something or make a change may need to do it through web version on a mobile device (simple altering of timeline etc...)

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines