January 16, 2022, 10:04:22 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Campaign Suddenly Distorted on Player  (Read 2980 times)

teethstraight

• View Profile
Campaign Suddenly Distorted on Player
« on: February 16, 2012, 02:06:54 PM »
I have been running a campaign on our in-office test screen for the past 2 weeks. It has been playing perfectly. Yesterday, a new mediabox200 I ordered from you guys arrived. I set it up and switched the campaign to the new player. It was playing fine, however, today, all of a sudden, the displayed content distorted into the bottom 1/5th of the screen.

I reset the player from the studio, I reset the player hardware, I plugged the player hardware into another monitor. The problem persists.

I have now managed to isolate the problem to being a campaign issue. When I create a new campaign and send it to the player, there is no problem. However, when I duplicate the problematic campaign, it also is distorted. When I reset windows or bring up the controller, the display is fine. Only the campaign playback is distorting.

This problem occurred completely randomly. I am also wondering whether the new player could have anything to do with it? :o

Has anyone else experienced this?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign Suddenly Distorted on Player
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 03:29:31 AM »
Basing everything from your message, you've basically answered your own question, You/Someone did something to the campaign to cause the issue, The player just plays the campaign it doesnt have any ability to modify whats in the campaign. Look around the campaign, i'm sure you've probably overlooked something obvious.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines