December 06, 2019, 05:10:48 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: scene transitions issue  (Read 17614 times)

4R Graphics

• View Profile
scene transitions issue
« on: March 26, 2014, 10:50:56 PM »
I have a scene that shows up upon mouse click it has elements that are suppose to slide in but they dont they just appear.

Anyone else having this issue?

tried it on desktop player and my iphone and both of them just appear they dont slide in.

on the desktop version they do slide in the first time but then just appear everytime after that.

Iphone I know has issues but the desktop player should run this correctly.

I have the newest versions of both the design studio and the players.

I really want to use this software but it seems everytime I do something theres issues and I cant have that in the field.

Help!!!!!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: scene transitions issue
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 08:35:49 AM »
First, you should be aware that mobile would have slight differences such as fonts and animation.
Seconds, you concern seems to be with stability and no issue that you need to worry about, since if you build a presentation and you like the final result, it will continue and work the same in the field.

And last, you will be happy to know we are releasing in 1 week a new Transition GPU feature for both Android and Windows. It works GREAT!
Keep in mind you will need a fast GPU device like our AD-150 or better.

Regards.

4R Graphics

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 01:06:39 PM »
I understand the mobile issue not a big concern to me.
As for stability once things run it runs great no real issues.

The current issue why I posted was that when I set an image to slide in from the side and set a delay on it when I preview it it works great when I push it to the player however the slide in and delay are not working the image instantly appears. That is an issue now The scene with the transition is a scene that appears from a screensaver mode perhaps that is the issue. I have not tried it from scene to scene or timeline to timeline except for the screensaver timeline to the timeline with the scene that has the moving image. I will test it tonight going from a non screensaver time line and see if its an issue with screensaver timeline to other timeline.
As I said I fully understand the mobile issue however the desktop player is running on my design computer which is an i7 based machine with lots of ram and Nvidia cuda graphics card fully capable as I use it for designing in 3D programs like maya and do video editing in after effects so the machine is not the issue. I believe it is an issue with screensaver timeline to other timeline but will verify it tonight.

I very much like the software and hope to figure out the bugs so that I can offer my clients a great product and designs that work( by knowing the bugs such as the current issue if it is an issue with screensaver timeline to other timeline).

Thank you guys for offering the product you do and at the price you do.

cloud

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 10:17:44 AM »
First, you should be aware that mobile would have slight differences such as fonts and animation.
Seconds, you concern seems to be with stability and no issue that you need to worry about, since if you build a presentation and you like the final result, it will continue and work the same in the field.

And last, you will be happy to know we are releasing in 1 week a new Transition GPU feature for both Android and Windows. It works GREAT!
Keep in mind you will need a fast GPU device like our AD-150 or better.

Regards.

1 week...  ;D

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 12:49:09 PM »
private beta is opening on Thur.

cloud

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 11:40:36 AM »
private beta is opening on Thur.
I want ...  ;D

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 04:33:59 PM »
it's in private beta, stay tuned for public beta in the following week...

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines