August 21, 2019, 01:41:49 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Inability to centre Images (or animated images) in weather scene  (Read 1434 times)

justinfisher

• View Profile
In regards to the weather scenes:

• If I make the field "Day name", options appear allowing me to change, among other font-related options, the ability to justify the content left, centre, or right. 
  • If I change the field to "image" (to show either a static or animated sunny pic, thunderstorm pic. etc.), that field goes away and the image becomes left justified by default.

Is it possible to program these images to either default to "centre", or, more ideally, allow the user to determine their justification?

Thanks for your time,

Justin

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Inability to centre Images (or animated images) in weather scene
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 08:38:04 AM »
I dont think it is possible. It is better to keep the size of the image within the coordinates that you want it to appear

justinfisher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 09:57:57 AM »
The issue is with the weather function, the image size automatically changes depending on the weather forecast.  For example, the "sunny" image is 50px, but the "thunderstorm" image is 80 px.  (I'm not sure the actual dimensions, I state this to give context).

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 01:06:17 PM »
So u are saying sunny would look small and thunderstorm higher understood the issue...

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines