November 13, 2019, 04:55:30 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Can't get Campaign to loop?  (Read 4031 times)

ShowIT Media

• View Profile
Can't get Campaign to loop?
« on: November 26, 2013, 01:01:58 AM »
Dont actually know if this is a bug in studio or player or me  :-\

I have a Campaign running with 2 timelines and as I understand it the player should just loop forever between the two timelines?
But it plays timeline 1 and then timeline 2... and after that I just get a Black screen, it doesent start over from timeline 1.

Kind regards,
Jonas

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Can't get Campaign to loop?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 08:40:41 AM »
Did you make any changes to the sequences or are you using the scheduler?

ReggaeLady

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 03:51:57 PM »
I am having the same problem...I have 4 timelines in sequence and the screen goes black after 1 , 2 or 3rd rotation..No idea why.

Please advise how to correct this.

mtrigg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 06:09:56 AM »
Same problem here. This is SERIOUS! Many paying customers and we are trying to get our software to work thinking it is OUR problem. I look on here to find out it is an issue that many people are having. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed ASAP. I would have sent a mass email to all subscribers explaining the issue due to its severity. Any idea what is causing this? Fresh install of Windows 8.1 everything up to date. Tried multiple campaigns. Sequences are correct. Timelines are set correctly. Media has always worked in the past. After about 3 runs the timeline goes black. We have about 4 timelines in the campaign that should be looping.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 12:04:34 PM »
what version of SignagePlayer do you have?
please share all stats as well as Login name (no password) and campaign name

jnpapp26

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 09:10:59 AM »
Did you make any changes to the sequences or are you using the scheduler?

Did anyone ever get this issue resolved.  I am having a similar issue.

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 08:49:41 PM »
Campaign to loop is a basic need of Digital signage if its not happening then this forum would have been bombarded :)
Do recheck with the campaign if the timeline is proper or if you have done anything with scheduler

Ernie Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 04:22:23 AM »
Hi friends. I am having the same problem... some times suddenly the DSP Signage Player goes black but I still see from the Signage Studio (green status) and I have to reboot the PC. Some times the Signage Player close, so I lost contact and control from the Signage Studio.

I have 10 PCs running the same campaigns in different sites, so this problem is happening randomly in any PC and each 2 or 4 hours after running well. My campaign has flash and .flv, with links for touch screens.

I am using an ATOM mini PC with windows 8.1. Is the unique application running (dedicated PC). The Tech Support of the Chat told me that I must test with a PC with Core i3 at least... But I also tested with 2 laptops with Core i3 and Core i5 each one... and the problem remains.

Last night I left the application running on both laptops (Core i3 and Core i5) and this morning both PCs are with the Signage Player closed...! Any suggestion?

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines