July 09, 2020, 05:45:34 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: New server software released  (Read 7852 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New server software released
« on: October 18, 2013, 06:08:06 PM »
We released new server side socket and save / load enhancements to all mediaCLOUD instances tonight.
This should greatly improve response for all customers with elaborate configurations, especially for mid size networks with 100+ screens.

We have seen some enormous accounts in the mediaCLOUD (some with over 1200 campaigns) and this release will increase performance by over 70%.

As always, be sure to give us feedback and thank you for the support over the years.

The MediaSignage support team.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:16:42 PM by admin »

cloud

• View Profile
Re: New server software released
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 08:59:57 AM »
Thanks MediaSignage team!  ;D

As you said about some accounts with 1200 campaigns, now this big problem has been solved, I tested it and was really resolved.:

http://script.digitalsignage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3161.msg10360.html#msg10360

Congratulations for the great improvement!  ;D

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 10:47:20 AM »
@Cloud : You have 1200 stations ???.
For android users this will be a great news, because i had to create different user accounts for PC and android as android could not be used with large accounts

cloud

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 11:57:36 AM »
@Cloud : You have 1200 stations ???.
For android users this will be a great news, because i had to create different user accounts for PC and android as android could not be used with large accounts

No, but I had many campaigns in one account using Android, and even deleting these old campaigns; still giving trouble, now when the old campaigns are deleted, the system is lightweight.

For Android users it is excellent.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines