November 29, 2020, 01:17:27 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Screenfeed Anti-aliasing Images  (Read 2392 times)

AndrewL

• View Profile
Screenfeed Anti-aliasing Images
« on: July 18, 2013, 05:38:42 AM »
Ive just started an account with screenfeed MRSS feed.. works pretty good but the signage player in windows suffers from a bad case of aliasing (jagged images and text ) since the images are not exact pixels and being downsized.

I have always just delt with this ongoing issue because I have always had control over my artwork for the last 3 years but with this program screenfeed controls the content so I have no choice.

We need anti-aliasing options for windows... please have your programmers look into this ASAP.

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Screenfeed Anti-aliasing Images
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 07:55:51 AM »
Make sure the screenfeed resource matches your screen/zone size. You can also ask screenfeed to make one the size you need.

AndrewL

• View Profile
Re: Screenfeed Anti-aliasing Images
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 05:25:42 AM »
They do offer custom zone design for a fee, but this is digital signage where things are changed and mixed up often.

So rather than continuously paying for creative designs for ratios (16x9) that already exist, the more appropriate solution is to just resolve the software. As mentioned this is a 3year old problem and deserves some programmer lovin!

So regardless of work arounds, please add to the bug report so it does not require a work around  8)

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines