February 28, 2021, 11:26:45 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: MediaBox-200: 2 Screen setup for 2 separate streams of content  (Read 2852 times)

kbaker

• View Profile
Hello,

I am trying to set up two screens each at 1080 x 1920 resolution [PORTRAIT].  I want to run two separate streams of content per screen and was a little unsure how to set this up via display settings on my MediaBox-200.  Can someone give me a play by play - regarding the screen setup - I know I shouldn't use the mirror option...Do I need to enable "Extend screens" ? 

I also setup a screen type in my signage studio with two 1080 x 1920 (2160 x 1920) and designated two channels for each screen.  (should be ready to go on this end)

Thanks guys,

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MediaBox-200: 2 Screen setup for 2 separate streams of content
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 07:51:48 PM »
Sounds like you have a handle on things already. You may want to watch the video tutorials on the Video Wall, but yes, you would just create the screen type to the size you mentioned and then for your zones, just split them in two. That is the basics of it. Name your channels Left Channel and Right Channel (assuming they are side by side) so you will remember what content goes where. Now if you have thick bezels, you may want to play with the settings on your monitors to take those into account so that if you ever want to display one large image that spans across both screens, it will not look distorted.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines