February 26, 2020, 11:42:48 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Change Template  (Read 2490 times)

BajaSonic

• View Profile
Change Template
« on: June 21, 2013, 05:57:06 PM »
Hoy can I change the starting template?

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Change Template
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 06:36:40 PM »
Can you please be more specific.

BajaSonic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 07:54:49 PM »
Yes when you star your account, you have to chosse a template, into the account is not working for me or I want to experiment with more templates, how can you change the incial template that you get  at the beggining, thank you

Mario

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 08:05:06 PM »
Is this for you, or are you asking as an Enterprise user?

If you are an Enterprise user, you can create as many new accounts and delete them as you wish. You could also do that with the free ones as well, but it is not as easily controlled. Are you trying to see what they have? You can preview each one before you choose.

If you are an Enterprise user, you can create templates yourself (well really you create an account and then you can have MS convert them into templates for a small fee) and that way you will be able to start marketing your own templates and build similar account rather quickly when your next client says I want mine to be like that one.

I am not sure if that answered your question or not even close.

BajaSonic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 10:48:18 PM »
Yes, means that for free account is not posible to change templates but to close account and create a new one, but can i use the same email?, i am new, testing this tecnology and working with the template that i chosse in the beginning is not working for me.

kam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 10:56:40 AM »
I am also interested in looking at (and possibly changing) starting templates.

These are the base templates that, when we start up the studio, we have to choose one - I chose "Home & Garden". I think there were Restaurant, pet stores, etc to choose from.

How can we go back and either
1) look at the other selections (for ideas) or
2) change our starting template?

I think that this is what the original poster was asking, but I did not understand your answer.

How can we access those other ones while we are logged in? Thanks!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 02:59:00 PM »
You can request for your account to be deleted, so you can start over and register for a new account and a new sample template. Or register using another email using a different template. Most users use the sample templates as a kick off point, studying them and once proficient enough with the system, delete them and start from scratch.

And Criley is correct if you have an enterprise account you can create as many sub accounts as you need using any of the templates you want.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines