July 23, 2019, 03:03:33 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: How to make a Content Resize with many diferent screens resolution ?  (Read 3954 times)

signergyx

• View Profile
Hi,

How i set my content to run nice in many screens sizes ?

we have in same network 8 diferent screens resolutions and is impossible make one campaign per resolution.

How i doing content (RESOURCES) becouse video auto resize nice, to work in all screens size eg: we have 1080p, 1024x768, 800x600, itz amazing thats resouce dont rescale, all others systems include XIBO, doing that with any content, and MS no ?

unbelievable!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 09:43:22 AM by signergyx »

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How to make a Content Resize with many diferent screens resolution ?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 06:20:14 PM »
You're right! It is truly amazing and unbelievable that there are some great video tutorials out there provided by MS that no other company has that teaches you step by step how to do what you want to do and yet very few watch them and instead come to the forums asking how to do something that is already posted as a video.  ::)

You may want to watch the Multi Output video under Advanced.  ;)

signergyx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 10:12:58 AM »
Criley, i pay per MS every month, and support is one feature of my 99 dolar payment.

And one of great marketing rules said "CUSTOMER IS KING"  this rules are able to all type of customers EXPERTS, MEDIUM, NOOBIES, i worked in many projects of Digital signage, with many systems all systems resize on-the-fly all content no just video, i contact support of MS and i receive this information, RESOUCE DONT RESIZE ON THE FLY, you need doing one campaing to each screen size, and you said thats i stay talking and make questions thats had amazing videos ?

ONE OF THIS AMAZING VIDEOS said thats i have GET SOURCE DOWNLOAD from resouces and this are disabled a long time, how i'll truth in this amazing videos ?

cheers! and thx per video information, but i ask about on-the-fly resize, maybe per my english i dont be clear or right speak about thats i need, i dont have conditions to said each screens sizes, in others systems thats we had work, machine player configure image and resize all content on-the-fly when play its simple.

but thx per helping.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:23:27 AM by signergyx »

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 12:56:42 PM »
Please try and use google translator and paste the English response. It may help assuming your language is in there.

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 01:49:37 PM »
@signergyx,

Were you able to get what you needed?

Your second line states that you have 8 different screen resolutions, yet line 3 shows only 3. You first need to create a screen type for each different screen resolution. Then follow the video I told you about Multiple Outputs. When creating your content, follow the video under Start Here called Intro to Scenes. You will learn about Constrains somewhere around 4:28, but watch the whole video. If you build the Scenes correctly, they will stretch properly to fit the larger screen types. Keep in mind that if you do not build your content to fit exactly for each screen, it will not be optimal and may look bad, especially when changing aspect ratios. Correctly creating your Screen Types/Zones, you will help minimize the skewing.

dariussquared

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 06:48:53 AM »
good cop, bad cop....all in one  8) ;D

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 06:20:51 PM »
Gemini  ;)

ABernard3

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 06:49:07 AM »
Reading the replies makes me nervous about asking a question; I would hate to be scolded for it.

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 07:14:57 AM »
Bernard You can ask any Question Silly or very intelligent, people will never scold

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
@ABernard,

As Anoop stated, please ask your questions. This is a forum made up of users like you who try to help each other out. If you thought I was "scolding" a user, I do apologize. That is not the intent. I just like to remind users that there are a ton of resources that answer most questions that you are going to ask. Most likely your question has been asked and answered either on the forum or the video tutorials. There is a great search button at the top of here that you can search the forum for your question. Sometimes users here post the same questions multiple times or make assumptions without first looking.

We are here to help when we can. And of course there is the Live Chat for technical support.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines