October 01, 2020, 03:29:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: We need a few clarifications urgently...  (Read 4584 times)

DSTechie

• View Profile
We need a few clarifications urgently...
« on: July 20, 2009, 12:46:04 AM »
Hi Sean,

We have given a proposal for a big bank in India for the media signage solution you have. We are currently having a live pilot run in one of their branches. We have a few queries which we would like to get it clarified as soon as possible. Given below are the queries :

1. When the signage is running continiously after sometime we observe that the .swf files are not loading and the zone appears to be blank....when we re-boot the station it works....why does this happen ??

2. We are intending to run a stock ticker of nseindia.com on one of the zones. But, when we create the sceen with the html component, I can't see the ticker run. But, when I open the same html page on IE, I can see the ticker run. Can I have a work around to make the ticker run ??

3. Is it possible to make a certain part of a web page appear in a zone ?? When I use the Html component I can't select a certain part of the web page to be shown, I can only show the top part of the web page or the entire page. Can you suggest a method to do this ??

DSTechie

• View Profile
Re: We need a few clarifications urgently...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 12:52:05 AM »
Also we have observed that some times the swf files freezes on the first screen, why is this happening ?? A solution will be highly appreciated.....

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »
Can you email me your login email to mstech [ at ] medias... com so I can check this out and report back.

Thank you for your interest in MediaSignage,

Sean - MediaSignage.com

MAW31

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »
Sadly, I've seen too many of these end with 'send me your login'

While the original poster may have had their issue resolved, the rest of us are left to ponder what the solution was...

How 'bout sharing the solutions...

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »
Most (if not all) of the instances when we ask people to send us the login is due to user misconfiguration and so we ask them to email us the login so we can login into their system and fix the issue.
That is why you don't see any updates on the post. We simply login to the customer's studio and resolve the issue for them. I guess we could update HOW we resolved the issue, although sometimes it's a bit hard to explain in words what we did in a few mouse clicks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines