January 16, 2022, 10:50:05 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Full Screen in the web version does not display the html screen  (Read 2996 times)

frankevans

• View Profile
Full Screen in the web version does not display the html screen
« on: January 07, 2013, 07:21:15 AM »
When I try to use the web version it is not fully working
-the html web pages only show a blank white screen, are the pages too big?
-note the web page scroll bars appear in non screen mode but are gone in full screen mode
-the customer web page is oversized and the scroll bars are needed even when going to full screen mode
note stein form the live chat was signed in to my account to look at the screens last week and it is important that

ANOOP

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Full Screen in the web version does not display the html screen
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 07:30:32 AM »
On the web version the html component will not display as per the layout size, use desktop version

frankevans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 07:51:56 AM »
ok the desktop version displays html screen, but it does not resize the screen and part of the page can't be seen. can move up and down with the wheel but can't go across and need to becuase the size of the page.

note i reported a separate item that the touch screen drag down and up and across does not work, so its critical that scroll bars at a minimum are added to the html web pages that the appliction produces. can't use the software for a kiosk application if basic windows touch screen and scroll bars don't work

frankevans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 04:14:28 PM »
essentially you are indicating the html component in full screen web mode does not work.  will the software be repaired, enhanced so it will? does it  support standard web page  sizes ?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 06:15:21 PM »
It is a technical limitation and so I am not sure of this will be enhanced or not...

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines