November 18, 2019, 01:17:23 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Donwload Resource  (Read 2070 times)

signergyx

• View Profile
Donwload Resource
« on: March 26, 2013, 02:16:07 PM »
Get Source code are disable where we get scene to customize ?

example Weather Global 2 days souce download

cheers!

signergyx

• View Profile
Re: Donwload Resource
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 06:48:42 AM »
Hi Admin,

I stay with some problem in get scene source code in desktop version and web version, i try on-line suport i just receive the information dont have more access to source code of scenes.

I need source code to my development try creating a scene thats get brazilian weather and brazilian news if dont will have more access to source codes, please show me docs to we create a new resource or scene with our tags.

We are new in mediasignage we are enterprise customer and we think in change all customers to this solution, but we need some atention, eg. Brazilian Portuguese in weather, Brazilian Cities in weather, of course dont have, please give us access to resurce or scene source code thats we doing for our customer.

Cheers!

Sngx

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »
Hi signergyx,

For your weather in a different language, you will most likely have to hire a programmer to build you what you are looking for. To my knowledge there is no source code available for their weather components. I think there were only a handful of resources that had the source code available and they were for 3.0 and were provided by a third party using the system like us.

signergyx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 07:21:55 AM »
we did one flash thats works in others Digital Signage systems, but in Media signage dont work.

MS dont support brazilian weather, dont have resource sdk and documentation how develop one resource.

Its tuff. I see thats have button GET SOURCE CODE disable in system now, videos from MediaSignage show thats the way is get the source.
 heheh!

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 06:28:02 PM »
Source code is not disabled, just not available. It will only be a live link for shared resources where there is source code available. I am not sure if there are any 4.6+ SDK resources that have available source code for you to download. As I said in the previous post, contact a Flash or HTML5 programmer who can build you one that will work. There are probably many resources you may find on the internet that will also teach you how to build such items. Maybe you can lean to program yourself. This is what everyone else does. Either way, it can be done.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines