November 22, 2019, 03:34:21 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Maximize Video Display  (Read 2681 times)

frans-xr

• View Profile
Maximize Video Display
« on: June 30, 2009, 12:14:15 AM »
For start,

i'm want to use video / webcam capture feature to get some video from my DVD player
And before i put the video on signage , i played it first using regular player, the video seem better even strecth more

but when i put to signage, using video / webcam capture feature, and stretch more than 640x480,
the video seem too much grabled, like image with 640x480 stretching to 1024x768

so it's bug ?? or i need some tool to maximize display for the video ????

regards,

Frans

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Maximize Video Display
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 09:04:54 AM »
What you need to do is make sure that the Screen division that you put the WebCam, component in, is exactly the size you want.
Otherwise it will get stretched. Also, you can use our Editors / Scenes feature and put a Capture component inside of a Scene, and set a fixed with hight and embed the the Scene inside a screen division (instead of using the component inside a screen division directly).

Hope this helps,

David.

ReggaeLady

• View Profile
Re: Maximize Video Display
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
Frans,
Can I ask you a Great favour. I am having issues with using a capture card for Cable TV.
Not sure if anyone else getting same...Anyways...I need to know if this function works or not as it is a very important part of my product. I have an existing network that functions well..so I am not too bad on understanding all of this..I just need to be shown.

Please advise,
Anxiously await a response.

Sharon
Sunny Jamaica
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:36:18 PM by admin »

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines