January 28, 2020, 04:02:55 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Release 4.0.47  (Read 2012 times)

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Release 4.0.47
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »
Are you all changing the way the upgrades now take place? I went from 4.0.43 to 4.0.45 without issue. When it started up, it said there was a new release and then I told it to upgrade and it worked great. Now, on the Windows version of 4.0.45 I get the same box indicating a newer version is available (4.0.47), and when I click to upgrade, it closes the window and opens a browser to just show a link that says "Get the latest SignageStudio version 4.0 beta now". It will then download a new file to the hard drive and you will have to install it the old way rather than through the Air Application.

The above I was talking about Studio. Now I did notice that when the Windows version of the player started at reboot, it would not run until I told it to upgrade. Detecting it is fine, but to override playback is not. Imagine if the player was out at a clients. Can we get it to detect in the background, or not have it detect at all for the players unless we invoke it to in the Studio area? Thanks guys.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines