February 26, 2020, 07:44:56 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Rotation Issues  (Read 2076 times)

ricknroll

• View Profile
Rotation Issues
« on: February 14, 2013, 05:03:37 PM »
In the Scene Editor, I'm not able to rotate a component to 90 degrees. I can hit 89 or 92 degrees, but can't find a way to make the slider land on 90.

Even with 89 degrees, when I add the scene to my timeline, the HTML component appears unrotated and not positioned properly, and my video element isn't showing up either.

Not sure if I'm missing something here or bumping into a limitation. I'm trying to do a portrait oriented layout, but I'm using an Android stick that doesn't seem to allow me to switch the screen orientation, so I'm trying to just lay everything out sideways.

criley

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Rotation Issues
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 05:42:01 PM »
What stick do you have? i know the older MediaDroids were Landscape or Portrait specific, so you could only do one or the other, depending on which one you bought.

ricknroll

• View Profile
Re: Rotation Issues
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 08:25:53 AM »
I'm using a Minix NeoG4 - didn't know about the mediadroids until I started searching this forum yesterday.

But regardless, shouldn't it be possible to rotate elements in a scene 90 degrees?

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines