November 18, 2019, 07:54:35 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://twitter.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: Enhanced Scheduling  (Read 14639 times)

Chase

• View Profile
Re: Enhanced Scheduling
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2014, 10:48:33 AM »
I hope the development of enhanced scheduling is going well, as there is so much demand for it.  This suggestion may be too late, however I think it's worth mentioning; maybe for a later release.

Adding scheduling features within the catalog player would be great, and quite possibly the easiest way to create a playlist of materials, all with their own scheduling details. Once the termination date/time for a particular resource has been reached, it is removed from the catalog, and maybe the entire account, if desired.  Resources can be selected to play indefinitely, if no termination, or end time is needed.

Putting this enhanced catalog player on a common timeline would be a great way to schedule promotional/seasonal material in various timelines without interrupting the cycle.

Assigning an access key to the catalog player would give the customer a somewhat easy way to log into their account, and set start and stop date and times, as well as adjust the sequence in which their content is displayed.

I look forward to the release of the new scheduler this summer.

ssutikno

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 07:16:51 AM »
I have a number of project 500 customers, requiring scheduled campaign that can run content in time. not based on the timeline. I expect this feature can be realized as soon as possible.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 10:49:29 AM »
but we already released the enhanced scheduler a few months back, which allows the grouping of timelines and scheduling entire sequencers.
please update to 4.20 to use this new feature...

regards

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines