December 06, 2019, 09:04:08 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: getting rid of scroll bars on embedded player?  (Read 2436 times)

ShowIT Media

• View Profile
getting rid of scroll bars on embedded player?
« on: March 13, 2012, 04:01:47 PM »
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the scrollbars on the embedded player?

I've tried everything...

Now the Screen is actually smaller then then iframe it's embedded in, and still I get those anoing scrollbars.

Wanted to have a small preview screen on my website, so I build a dummy site (www.jocit.net)
but I can't get rid of the scrollbars on the iframe.

I can only conclude that there must be a minimum screen size in the SignageStudio, as the embedded screen i much larger then it actually is in Signage studio.

The actual screen size in SignageStudio is now down to 220 x 90
The embedded html looks like this:

Code: [Select]
<div>
             <IFRAME ID="frm" SRC="http://mercury.signage.me/WebService/SignagePlayerApp.html?eri=f7bee07a7e79c8f1d7951b4d24de4713c22f16&playerParams=13799e708000050f9ab8a92feddd197883ccdf47&banner=1" MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0" FRAMEBORDER="0" SCROLLING="NO" style="overflow:hidden" seamless="seamless"

WIDTH="238" HEIGHT="105">

</IFRAME>
    </div>

Anyone knows of a trick to get rid of the scrollbars?

Kind Regards,
Jonas

Evision

• View Profile
Re: getting rid of scroll bars on embedded player?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 10:01:50 AM »
Just a thought, I've not tried it, but have you tried setting your <div> to the size of the iframe or just a bit smaller in width with a hidden overflow to hide the scroll bars?

ShowIT Media

• View Profile
Re: getting rid of scroll bars on embedded player?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 04:10:44 PM »
Just a thought, I've not tried it, but have you tried setting your <div> to the size of the iframe or just a bit smaller in width with a hidden overflow to hide the scroll bars?

Problem sloved.

Used the overflow: hidden; property on the DIV tag and made the Iframe larger then the div so the scroll bars was outside of the visable area.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines