October 01, 2020, 09:46:39 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: resellers netherlands  (Read 3023 times)

remkodb

• View Profile
resellers netherlands
« on: January 23, 2012, 01:01:37 AM »
Dear/ sir/ madam,

Is there anybody who can tell us/ me if there is any reseller in the Netherlands?
I'm looking for a company who can help us configuring/ implementing mediasignage cloud.

I tried to email mediasignage, but they can't tell me who can helpe me. Kind of strange, because I want to buy mediasignage and start using it, so you think there is reason to help me out here, and of course I want to buy only when I can find help in the netherlands.

R. den  Besten

iMatt

• View Profile
Re: resellers netherlands
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 01:29:02 PM »
Hello, I am in  Madrid Spain, but I dont mind going up there some weekend.  I studied around that area and still have plenty of friends there.  We have implemented quite a few media signage deployments so I know the pros and the cons of the system.  I can tell some best practices tips for setting up smoothly.  I also do a lot of marketing and design which is very important if you want to create value content.  Please contact me, regardless.  I am interested in any european media signage deployment.

conexia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 02:16:11 PM »
Hello, I am in  Madrid Spain, but I dont mind going up there some weekend.  I studied around that area and still have plenty of friends there.  We have implemented quite a few media signage deployments so I know the pros and the cons of the system.  I can tell some best practices tips for setting up smoothly.  I also do a lot of marketing and design which is very important if you want to create value content.  Please contact me, regardless.  I am interested in any european media signage deployment.

If you are in Madrid, maybe you can be interested in knowing other users in Spain.
You can see something we're doing with Mediasignage in http://ejemplos.seteve.es
Greetings

iMatt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 12:27:46 PM »
Antonio, soy yo de signage spain!!  its me from signage spain antonio.  (We have spoken about some colab)

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines