September 29, 2020, 05:08:35 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: beginner startup question  (Read 3598 times)

tentacle

• View Profile
beginner startup question
« on: January 07, 2012, 09:13:12 AM »
Hi,
When I opened my account I was prompted to choose a template. I wanted to try a different one, but can't figure out how to change or load another one ... is this possible?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: beginner startup question
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 07:05:23 PM »
Right now you do need to open a new account with a new email to start with a new template.
Later this year we will release an "Import template" feature so you will be able to take advantage of multiple templates.

Regards.

tentacle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 08:22:46 PM »
thanks for the reply .... cool software, looks like you are working hard to improve it.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 06:09:35 AM »
Yes, we are working VERY hard to push out all these new features. 2012 will be great for all our users, free and resellers/enterprise users alike.

garyswar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 09:27:46 PM »
SO to be clear, is there no way to have a "do over" with my e-mail address that I signed up with?  Can I delete the account and restart it with that address?  Does that mean that with one address I can only do a single sign?  If I have a pet shop and a beauty salon that have me set up a sign for them do I need to set up an e-mail address for each account?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 02:50:05 AM »

SO to be clear, is there no way to have a "do over" with my e-mail address that I signed up with?  Can I delete the account and restart it with that address?
- Yes, at the moment you can only use 1 sample template during account creation. And yes you can have your acount deleted and then you can reregister with it again. Or just use another email to register for an additional account.

Does that mean that with one address I can only do a single sign?  If I have a pet shop and a beauty salon that have me set up a sign for them do I need to set up an e-mail address for each account?
- No, from one account you can create as many campaigns as you want. You just can't use multiple "sample templates".  Most users just use the sample templates as a spring board to understand the software, Once, they know more about the campaign creation, most will opt to create campaigns from scratch.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines