May 28, 2020, 02:12:49 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Stay up to date with everything that's happening at http://plus.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: AverMedis Capture card Drivers  (Read 2558 times)

kyhillbilly38

• View Profile
AverMedis Capture card Drivers
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:57:01 AM »
just FYI to anyone out there...I have installed quite a few of these media boxes and just recently was updating one of my locations with video capture card so i could have live tv playing with my adds...I already have 2 other locations configured for that so it isnt that new to me....i ordered the same model AverMedia capture card however the driver was updated .....old 1.12.x.29 works good.... NEW DRIVER 1.12.x.43 works NOT....

so if anyone out there is trying to get a new install to work with an AverMedia catpure card and it will not pull up the video in the signage screen...try to get an old driver disk for the capture card.....after i installed the old driver it worked like a charm...

ReggaeLady

• View Profile
Re: AverMedis Capture card Drivers
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 09:03:15 AM »
Need some Urgent help.....I have systems already out in the field with V2 using VDub....VDUB is no longer supported....I use KWORLD CCARDS and will NOT buy the Avermedia as I already invested in CCARDS and have 12 in stock....Can anyone advise best software/drivers that I can use as capture for TV in V3 using KWorld Cards??

Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
SM

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines