October 01, 2020, 09:58:02 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News: Join us for a FREE Webinar this Thursday at http://webinar.digitalsignage.com

MediaSignage support forum

Author Topic: How to hide/disable webpage vertical and horizontal scroll bar in AirPlayer  (Read 7916 times)

ct37306

• View Profile
Hi,

I added a webpage to a playlist in a region of 975x548, and the webpage vertical and horizontal scroll bars displayed on the AirPlayer screen.  Want to know if there is anyway to hide or disable the scroll bar for webpage component.

Thanks,

ct

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That is a bug that will be fixed in the following week or two ...

HOWEVER, if you create your own page and set the width and height of the HTML page to fit the screen division, no scroll bar will be visible.

Regards,

Sean - MediaSignage.com

ct37306

• View Profile
I found a way to solve the html verticle and horizontal bar issue by using the Editor to create a scene with the html page and increasing the size of the scene to fits the html page so there are no bar show up. then I added this scene into a screen division, the bar are no longer there. 

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good Job. Yes, if you make the HTML fit (using HTML width and height of HTML code) or increasing the size of the scene, this will remove the auto scrolls.

We will add a "Disable Scroll" feature in near release.

Regards,

Sean - MediaSignage.com

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines