WARRANTY / RMA
Need to return or replace a product, we make it easy!
1. First be sure to contact us and get an approval number for all return and replacement merchandise. Remember to include your original order number in your inquiry.
2. Once we reply with an approval number, you can use it by proceeding to fill the online RMA form.
3. If you have a defective product that is passed 90 days from the date of purchase, we will generate an invoice so you can pay it online using a credit card.
4. Print the online RMA form and package it together with the product you are mailing back.
Remember to purchase insurance from your mail carrier to protect against lost or damaged goods.
5. If you choose to get a replacement product and to minimize your downtime, be sure to contact us as soon as you have a valid tracking number, so we can expect your shipment and expedite the replacement process.
Replacement policy and product warranty
- Products must be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date of purchase.
- All models of the mediaBOX / mediaDROID hardware Signage Players and accessories may be returned for a refund within 30 days.
- Any unit may be exchanged within 30 days with no associated restocking fees.
- The mediaSERVER / mediaKEY and included Licenses may be returned within 30 days while package seal is intact.
- Returns may carry up to 15% restocking fee.
- Original invoice shipping charges are not refunded on returned products.
- Return shipping costs are covered by the returning customer.
- No credit or refunds for associated costs such as downtime and/or other related expenses a customer may incur.
- All returned products must include original package material such as boxes, manuals and foam inserts.
- All retuned products must be free of physical damage including liquid or other substances.
- Returns constitute receipt of the product at our facility.
- Breaking the “Media Player” seal on a mediaBOX / mediaDROID will void the 90 days warranty
- Returns must be shipped back using UPS and provided with applicable tracking numbers for a refund.
- All products carry 90 days full warranty
- Replacements for defective product purchased within 90 days are sent via UPS Ground in the US, and via USPS priority for international orders.
- Replacements for defective product purchased within 90 days will be shipped as soon as we receive the defective product.
- Repair and service is available for an out of warranty mediaBOX. Once we receive and diagnose a unit, we will provide a quote for the work to be performed. If quote is approved and paid by customer, we will repair, certify the unit and ship it back to the customer.
- For immediate replacements of a defective product purchased within 90 days we require that you provide us with a picture of an untampered seal and serial number as well as the tracking number of the unit after it was picked up by the mail carrier. Once we receive this information we can send a replacement unit prior to receiving the defective unit.
- All returns and replacements must be approved by a Live Chat operator.
- All sales on discontinued products (end of life), special offers and refurbished items are final.
- All returns and replacements must include a printout of the RMA form enclosed with the packaging.
- Defective product must be free of physical damage including liquid or other external substances.
- After the initial 90 days customers are responsible for shipping charges of original product and repaired product.
- After the initial 90 days customer may choose to contact the manufacture of a bad component directly for replacement.
- For example, a defective processor can be replaced directly from Intel as the product carries 1 year warranty from the manufacture. Or you may choose to have us repair the unit for the quoted fee.
Note: that all products are validated using an internal serial number. Tempered serial numbers void our return and replacement policy.